LARGE FAMILY HOME + MASSIVE SHED + POOL
198 Eardleys Road Welcome Creek
5 bed | 2 bath | 12 carThis beautiful solid Five-bedroom double storey brick home is located only 10 minutes from Bundaberg CBD, it is surrounded a lavish Macadamia Plantation and offers plenty of space, privacy and peace and quiet. This property is also no more than ten minutes to the Moore Park Beach, with over 18km of beautiful sandy beaches. The decision to buy this property will be the right one!
The home is very generous in size it offers 2 bedrooms downstairs, plus a living room, bathroom and provisions for a kitchenette. Upstairs includes 3 large bedrooms, open plan kitchen with dining and comfortable lounge room. The design allows plenty of natural light and features New flooring, built-in robes and air-conditioning throughout… a perfect home that will is well suited for all family sizes.
With a recently updated kitchen that offers a functional layout, plenty of storage - large pantry, breakfast bar and quality appliances - wall oven and GAS cooktop stove and dishwasher provision.
Situated on a spacious 6,072m2 allotment, extra features include, but not limited to, an inground pool, 20m x 12m SHED… perfect to store your boats, trucks and caravans and whatever else you need…
The home offers large outdoor entertainment area that overlooks a large inground saltwater pool with beautifully retained gardens with low maintenance lawns. On the property is fully fenced plus offers an established selection of fruit and nut trees.
At a Glance:
• Large two storey family home with five large bedrooms
• All bedrooms with built-in robes, three with air conditioning
• Well-kept bathroom upstairs with bathtub, shower and toilet
• Second shower and toilet downstairs combined with laundry
• Two separate living areas, both are spacious in size
• Modern kitchen with heaps of storage and functional layout
• Dining area adjoining kitchen, opening out onto balcony
• Private entertainers' home with no neighbours surrounding
• Large alfresco area overlooking mineral pool with shade umbrella
• Low maintenance fully fenced and secure yard
• 20,000-gallon concrete water tank and a 10,000-gallon water tank off the shed
• Massive high clearance 20m x 12m machinery shed with power and sliding doors
• Plenty of bore water to keep the lawn green all year round
• Selected fruit trees and natives
Due to a change in circumstances owners’ motivation to sell is high! Contact exclusive listing agent Driss Doukari on 0410 516 309 for the most up to date and reliable information on this stunning property.
- 6072 sqm (approx)
0410 516 309
0410 516 309