HOUSE WITH THE LOT
9 Loney Street Avenell Heights
4 bed | 1 bath | 4 carProminently positioned in a quiet neighbourly street with proud owners on all sides, this beautiful finished home is only a short distance to nearby popular Boreham Park, local schools and medical facilities. This property is also approx. 5 minutes' drive to nearby Stocklands shopping complex, Bundaberg Airport and 3 hospitals that Bundaberg has to offer.
As you enter the home you will immediately appreciate the effort the owners have gone to, a landscaped front garden, low maintenance artificial grass, retained garden beds and sandstone pavers over rocks.
The property has been freshly repainted and presents perfectly, it offers four spacious bedrooms, 2 with built-in wardrobes and ceiling fans. The main bathroom is immaculate with a corner shower over bath configuration. The toilet is separate.
This wonderful home has no lack of space with two generous living rooms. The first living room to the front of the home is carpeted and has air-conditioning, feature ceiling fan and plenty of space for that large lounge suite. The second living room is a NEW extension on the home is tiled, adjoins laundry and easily flows through to the outdoor entertaining area. The fourth bedroom is located of the second living.
Offering plenty of space and storage, the kitchen in the home is very functional with a large fridge space, a stand-alone gas stove and dishwasher.
Situated on a large fully fenced 832m2 allotment, this property also offers an attached carport plus additional space at the left side of the home for a large Caravan or boat should it not fit in the enormous 9m x 9m triple bay powered shed with high clearance doors, located at the rear of the property. Moving forward you will have little to no electricity expense by having a large 6KW solar power system.
At a Glance:
* Immaculate family home with four-bedrooms - 2 built-in robes and all with ceiling fans
* Updated bathroom with shower over bath and separate toilet
* First living area with carpet, air-conditioning and ceiling fan
* Second living area is tiled and adjoining outdoor entertaining area and fourth bedroom
* Well-kept kitchen with plenty of storage, quality appliances, and gas stove
* Tiled dining room adjoins to kitchen and front living area
* Single carport plus 9mx9m triple bay power shed
* Fully fenced 832m2 allotment with side access, room at the side to store Large caravan or boat
* Large 6KW solar system, retained gardens and low maintenance lawns
* Close to everything!
Contact exclusive listing agent Driss Doukari on 0410 516 309 for the most accurate and reliable information on this stunning property.
- 832 sqm (approx)
0410 516 309
0410 516 309